Ulster Bank personal loan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Walking Bump Posts: 2095
did you hear that UB apparently have overcharged on some of their loan repayments. That shower... I swear they have to be the worst bank ever. (No offence to anyone who works there) but all they seem to do is create problem after problem........... Sorry rant over :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
really? my mam got a tesco loan off them wonder if they over charged her
pluto Posts: 3893
I think most banks have done that now at this stage. AIB have been up for it, and so have Bank of Ireland. I'd say we're all being overcharged for everything, and we'll only find out when auditors discover things. [quote:cu7hnjqf]I swear they have to be the worst bank ever. (No offence to anyone who works there) but all they seem to do is create problem after problem........... [/quote:cu7hnjqf] Why, what else have Ulster Bank done? Just curious?
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
I work in a solicitors and deal with teh legal end of things for mortgages and with all the banks we deal with (i.e. every other bank such as BOI, AIB, EBS, BOSI etc.), they are the worst. They're just so slow at everything and they never seem to get the concept of customer care. I'd love to just put a rocket up their ar*es sometimes!
Miah Posts: 2738
I love them cos they were the only ones who would give me a mortgage :lvs
Ginger Rogers Posts: 442
Not that it's any consolation but they only over-charged people who paid loans off early. No fear of me being overcharged then :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Barbalou Posts: 1617
and it's an over charge on the payment protection not the loan itself...