Uncomfortable during s*x!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama2b! Posts: 131
Has anybody found that s*x isn't as comfortable as it was early through the pregnancy? I've got a fair sized belly now (20 wks) but the other night when DH and I were making the lurrrrve, the pressure of him on top really squashed my belly and actually hurt a little...I know there's the other positions but the old missionary is the great spot for a big O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody find this too?
brookee Posts: 751
Hiya i'm 20 weeks aswell and i find the exact same thing it's like having a balloon in between us lol :o0 although i have no idea how to make it more comfortable :-8
theoracle Posts: 7664
I'm afraid you will have to move to another position(s)!
ellee Posts: 666
Hmm, we're addicted to the auld miss position too :-8 we've found if you kind of angle instead of just being straight so he's kindof [i:xga6kg0y]around [/i:xga6kg0y]your belly it works ok? baby tends to just move over a bit :-8 Mind you tbh even that's not really working for us that well anymore but it worked well for the last 3m or so :o0
zoesmama Posts: 2774
i think chnging positions is the only way. i love whn DH is on top but it just doesn't work for us when i am pg.
nickie Posts: 157
I fear i've forgotten what its like, nearly 35 wks and struggling to find any postion that's comfortable!! God loves a trier so i'll stay persevering >:o)
Finished here Posts: 2860
Its not the position that bothers me but i find despite the increase in discharge i have to use loads of lub - it just feels more and more difficult for him to fit :-8 if you no what i mean .... now i know my belly is bigger and belly button is smaller but please god don't tell me i have shrunk down there too how on earth am i supposed to get babs out ????? :o0
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
we have all but given up..... :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 only way possible is seated I'm afraid, or at least thats what i am finding, had to give up missionary at about 22 weeks...
Martiespride Posts: 997
we havnt done it in weeks, but i find that i get very short of breath and hubby is afraid he will hurt baby........ he is dreaming :o0