Underwire Bra's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi guys - just wondering are you wearing underwire bras? I just heard the other day that you're not really meant to as you can block milk ducts?? :eek :eek I never knew this - I wore underwire the whole time on my first pregnancy and I definately had milk as it was agony drying up. Have been wearing if so far in this pregnancy too. Have any of your heard of this?
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
yeah you're not supposed to wear the normal ones but there are special ones with an extra cushion to prevent the underwire causing any trouble AFAIK
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1pllja20]Yeah I heard this before too!! When I found out I was pg my boobs had gone up a size anyway so I had to get new bras so I bought a load of maternity (non-wire) bras then and have been wearing them ever since!![/color:1pllja20]
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Only found out at 20 weeks that you're not supposed to! Oops! Don't worry too much but do get yourself a good maternity bra - you won't know yourself!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Yeah I will - although my boobs are not too sore at all. I know that they can cause some women agony. I badly need to do shopping for maternity clothes in general but I'm not meant to be up walking around too much so think I'll do it all on line. Suits me fine as I HATE shopping!!
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
next have fab maternity clothes and so have dunnes if you can get someone to go in for you. I don't believe in spending a fortune on maternity clothes but these ones are funky not at all frumpy and reasonable too... m&s maternity bras are soo comfy my boobs got huge the last time but no movement this time