Unity candles - in the Pink eBay

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs-Byrne Posts: 236
Hi Girls, Has anyone ordered these Unity candles from in the pink? I have never used ebay until last night :ooh - I bought the candles, but where is the part that u have to enter the description and our names? I emailed her already, but I just dont want blank candles to arrive!
whoop Posts: 1310
I bought from this company on ebay and emailed our names & wedding date. The candles are so so fab, totally recommend them.
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
go to their page and email the seller and ask them or tell them what u want on it, they should email you back soon after
finnug Posts: 211
i got these too, they turnrd out lovely, very happy with them! I just emailed the details to them after i'd bought them. If they don't have all the details they need they'll email you anyway
nix1 Posts: 374
am waiting on mine - should arrive tomorrow! She emailed me asking me for the details, so don't worry!
marles Posts: 1397
We got ours from in The Pink and they were beautiful,we still have the main candle but the other two were used. I would highly recommend them,I e-mailed on our details after the order was placed and the candles came with a really pretty and suitable stand.
stargal Posts: 462
[quote="the-mrs-to-be":3nihah1z]Hi Girls, Has anyone ordered these Unity candles from in the pink? I have never used ebay until last night :ooh - I bought the candles, but where is the part that u have to enter the description and our names? I emailed her already, but I just dont want blank candles to arrive![/quote:3nihah1z] Would you be able to pm me the link to their shop? I tried looking for it but no joy.. :wv
veryv Posts: 970
http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/IN-THE-PINK- ... QQ_armrsZ1 Think this is the one?
cazzykins Posts: 89
What a great find girls...thanks for the tip. Had a look last night and they look fab :) Veryv, that was the site I was looking at anyway...hopefully the other wollies will confirm it's the right one Had 50 yo yos budgeted for candles so that's 27 more I can put towards my dream shoes :o)ll
stargal Posts: 462
[quote="veryv":3rzwn64z]http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/IN-THE-PINK-CANDLE-FAVORS__W0QQ_armrsZ1 Think this is the one?[/quote:3rzwn64z] They look perfect! Thanks for the link veryv :o)ll