unusual dress colours

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
hi was just curious if anyone was wearing any colour other that the trad white cream ivory wedding colour ie complete red or gold or silver dress
aylala Posts: 3673
I doubt it very much, altough in saying that I havent tried any on yet. I'm going with my mam this Friday to start looking :shock: I still feel shocked I'm getting married :D
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I remember someone on here showing their red dress and it was fab!! She was getting married around Christmas time. I think there are a few other girls getting married in gold. For me it's creamy ivory!!
pluppy Posts: 3519
i remember that too christmas B, it was the red darcy dress from pronuptia
lopats Posts: 692
id love to be brave enough to have a red dress like the other poster - i remember it was gorgeous but for me im afraid its ivory sparkley all the way!!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
the red dress was fab remember it was a karen millen dress... I am unsure as of yet that said i have tried on an antique gold of one of the San Patrick dresses and it was fab on...so you never know and esp for me who is at christmas a little bit of colour might be nice seems that i will be so pale.
weaney Posts: 113
I'm wearing a pink dress from Alan Hannah.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
My dress colour is champagne/ antique rose gold. My H2B says that if I wear anything other than white or cream, then he'll walk out! The shade is quite subtle so not scremaing gold, but I know he'll love it. If not, I'll be back on planning my next wedding with someone who will ;)
lopats Posts: 692
oh weaney! you brave thing. post a pic!! go on go on go on!!
weaney Posts: 113
Lopats i don't know how to post a picture but the website is and its under the Azure collection on page 2. Sorry i'm useless when it comes to anything else other than word...