Up and Away

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
I am leaving as from this post. I have had enough. Enough is enough, you can now fight between yourselves.. This is ment to be a fun forem, instead I am being ganged up on and attatcked. I had a great Christmas & New year and I dont want to be on here talking crap about who said what and whatever, I am in good form and dont want to be brought down. I dont seem to be left alone on this forum, between people being rude, nasty and insulting to me, I have had it.. For the people who I got on with I will miss the craic but I just can not stay on a web site where I am being bullied and attacked. Goodbye and the best of luck to everyone in the New Year..xx
halo Posts: 1406
[img:19xczm94]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t048/T048749A.jpg[/img:19xczm94]
AVENGER Posts: 4595
So which one of your alter-ego's will you be logging on as instead?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Ah girls play nice for once. I won't pretend that I always got on with her but who will we laugh at and make fun of now?? (only joking).
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Well I hope you come back! But I dont blame you for wanting to leave. :o( :wv
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Pink Shoe We havent always got on but if that is what you feel you have to do then so be it :wv
*gone* Posts: 4785
De'ja-vu!
Heflen Posts: 4050
This sounds oh-so familiar.
clucky Posts: 26471
does WOL have a revolving door or something? ah dont leave
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Clucky":cqvek840]does WOL have a revolving door or something? ah dont leave[/quote:cqvek840] Yep,I got pushed(paid) back in.......................