Up since 6am

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
What is it that when I'm approaching a hospital visit my sleep is disturbed I woke at 6am and couldnt go back asleep,I bet tomorrow sat and sun will be the same,have hospital visit on Monday. This happened when I had my scan and my first visit-baby must get nervous with me :lvs :lvs Had 2 Breakfasts too :-8 I was starving
NotHere Posts: 10273
It probably is the nerves mama, just relax and take it easy. Get some rest later if you get a chance to make up for your lost sleep. Good luck on Monday!
charli Posts: 5994
Yeah i remember being like this on my first pg - would be all nervous for no reason - i actually think this may have been one of the reasons that my blood pressure was often high at check-ups!! white coat syndrome!! once your not up that early and cleaning!-never get that people who get up to clean their house before they leave for work :ooh at least sat/sun you can go back to bed for little naps!
:thnk Thanks how are you keeping?
[email protected] Posts: 492
I know how you feel, i was the same on my first pregnancy, it used to drive me daft. Now we're lucky if we sleep until six and then we're all up!! I really do believe your body sneeks sleep deprivation up on us!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="Mama Dora":3ay7bed5]:thnk Thanks how are you keeping?[/quote:3ay7bed5] Sound as a pound! Knackered all the time but almost immune to it now! :o0 Loving the kicks, loving rubbing my belly, looking forward to meeting baby, and terrified at the same time! Will just have to focus on the good stuff instead :o)ll
[quote="Flutterby.":2txblrk2][quote="Mama Dora":2txblrk2]:thnk Thanks how are you keeping?[/quote:2txblrk2] Sound as a pound! Knackered all the time but almost immune to it now! :o0 Loving the kicks, loving rubbing my belly, looking forward to meeting baby, and terrified at the same time! Will just have to focus on the good stuff instead :o)ll[/quote:2txblrk2] Same here loving the pow's im getting and they are getting stronger and stronger,they tickle me too which is really cute! Its hard to believe though theres a being growing inside us but it has to come out :o0 I still think its surreal sometimes until baby is born-weird or what :o0 :-8
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1hxl6dfr]It's most likely nerves and excitement all rolled up together that has you awake early days in advance of your visit!! Roll on Monday - WOOHOOO!!! :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: A couple of mornings I found that the lil one actually wakes me up in the mornings with his/her kicks!! So cute!![/color:1hxl6dfr]
littledolly Posts: 393
Dora I get a little nervous before visits too - I think it's normal on your first. However, I get up at 6am to go to work normally, so when my sleep is disturbed like that, I'm awake any time from 4am!!!
Thanks ladies believe me 6am is early for me :o0 Do sort some washing but no housework was done as such,im not that eager YET :o0