Update again!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Well I am just back, the Nurse said everything looks fine :o)ll (baby in the right place) and by the scan I am about 6.5 weeks (bab due in the middle of April). To say we are over the Moon is an understatement we are delighted, I know it’s early days still but I am SOOO happy that bab is there and that all looks well. So thanks everybody for your prayers and kind wishes :thnk …….here’s hoping to a healthy bab in 8 months time! O-O
deisebabe Posts: 740
Glad to hear it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Best of luck with the next 8 months.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy
SoExcited Posts: 204
That's brilliant news babtalk05. So delighted to hear the scan went so well. Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months for you!
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
congratulations, I do hope all goes well for you. Enjoy every minute of your happines.
bellabella Posts: 2750
You know reading your story has convinced me that miracles do happen. I honestly wish you all the happiness and health in the world. Do you have to have other treatments during your pregnancy? You are an inspiration. congrats. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over the moon Posts: 676
Congratulations, delighted your scan went well. Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months. :D :D xxxx [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:2cx2fkuo][img:2cx2fkuo]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/611909.png[/img:2cx2fkuo][/url:2cx2fkuo]
Hepburn Posts: 4081
O-O
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Thanks girls….an inspiration I don’t know about that……I did my fair share of crying, scream, cursing…wishing that it was happening to somebody else, except me…… I do believe in miracles though, this is my light after SOOO many dark days, I was sitting in the gutter this time last month and now I am sitting on the clouds……I am a firm believer in faith…and I am hoping that this is going to be my faith….our lives with our baby…. I still have to go in for an op (after 14 weeks) to see if the Cancer has spread my doc however is 90% sure it hasn’t so that’s what will keep me going till then. I will feel bad putting my baby through that but I SERIOUSLY never thought that I would get pregnant cos 1) we’d be trying for SOOO long and 2) the doctors weren’t very hopeful so I don’t think I was selfish, I just feel like people will be reading this and saying “how could any women do that to her baby” this baby was not planned but it IS very welcome…
HappyGirl Posts: 113
Hey babtalk05 I am so thrilled to hear your scan went so well, I can imagine you are in the clouds. Huge huge congrats and good wishes to you and your hubbie. And by the way, I'm sure noone is thinking “how could any women do that to her baby”, please don't worry about anything like that, you don't seem selfish at all, you seem like a lovely person who has been through so much and has finally gotten the good things she deserves. Enjoy every second of this pregnancy, you sound so happy about it, and you definitely are an inspiration. And by the way, I'm sure once you take care of yourself and don't get stressed you won't be putting your baby through anything. Sending you big hugs and congrats, you so deserve to enjoy this! :) HG