UPDATE....I'm having a baby in the morning!!! Eeeeeek!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sweetbubbles Posts: 377
So went to see my consultant this afternoon and I've had a rough few weeks worse over the weekend, pains have been unbearable. So she decided she'd take me in tomorrow and section me, BP is up, protein in urine, spots in front of my eyes I think was the deciding factor! So now I'm lying here in the mat, wide awake, watching the clock, counting the minutes till I get to meet my baby!!! I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time, DH is like a big child hes so hyper! Just wanted to tell y'all!!!
Positiveya Posts: 398
Best if luck sweetbubbles, mad to think that this time tomorrow night you'll have a Lo. I hope everything goes well for you. Try to get a bit of sleep (I know you're excited)
zig and zag Posts: 298
Oh how exciting! Best of luck for tomorrow (well technically today!) be sure to let us know if it's a boy or girl! :) try your hardest to get some sleep missus...x x
Pom Pom Posts: 231
Best of luck - exiting times !!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Good luck!!! Hope u got some sleep!!
OrTees Posts: 907
Best of luck today Sweetbubbles- very exciting to finally meet your little one!
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Best of luck today -I hope you managed to get some sleep....it could be the last nights sleep in a long time!!
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
How exciting. Best of luck today xx
toureg Posts: 392
The very best of luck girl... hope every thing goes really well for you. Let us know how you get on and if you have a boy or girl.x
beaches Posts: 187
Best of luck with everything Sweetbubbles. So exciting!!! :o)ll :o)ll