Update: Miscarriage was confirmed today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I started bleeding brown blood this morning and it gradually got heavier. I went into EPU and after three hours waiting she did an external scan and it showed nothing there so she did an internal, she said there was a pregnancy sac but no heartbeat and that it was not 8 weeks but looked more like 5 weeks. That I was to go back on Monday, so we are left unknowing. I am in tears, she said it could be one of the following The machine is not as sensitive as an ultrasound That my dates could be wrong(they are not, last period 1/12 and bfp 30/12) That I could be miscarrying Or everything could be fine We are still getting positives on tests, which if she thinks I am only 5 weeks would not make it possible. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation and it ended in good news?
Babylon Posts: 334
Oh gosh, Fraggle Rocker, I have no experience but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and really hoping that it works out OK. Regarding the dates maybe being wrong, could you have ovulated later than normal? That might be a reason if your cycles are not too regular or you had unusual stress in the month? Look after yourself, and the VERY best of luck on Monday XXXX
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Oh fraggle rocker i'm sorry to hear you have to go through this wait until monday. Am no help to you as far as advice but you are in my prayers, will be thinking of you O:o)
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
FR, so sorry to hear your going through this, i really hope the bleeding stops and all goes well for you. I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. All the very best. :action32
Dootsay Posts: 958
Sorry to hear about your bleeding FR, best of luck on Monday and try and get lots of rest before your appointment.
newone Posts: 1714
Fragglerocker, just want to say that I'm thinking of you and praying you get good news on Monday. Sorry I have no advice. xx
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I think it is too late girls, I woke at 4 in agony and was bleeding very heavily and it was red blood with clots. In tears. Looks like my little pudding is gone. :o( :o( :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh god FR, I'm so sorry :o( :o( Please look after yourself and go to/call the hospital (if you haven't already)
zoey Posts: 1574
Hi FR, So sorry to hear about your bleeding. Just wanted to wish you the best and I'll say a prayer that all will be ok. Zoey :lvs
mum of 2 Posts: 271
oh FR s sorry to hear what you're going thru, hopr you're ok M :lvs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8