Update on my scan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hello girls, I am just back from the doctor....i am already 8 weeks 3 days today and the baby has grown totally normal and i could see the heartbeat as well, all is fine and i have to come back for the next scan in 4 weeks...so relieved now as i really thought something was wrong because i dont have any morning sickness etc... Thanks for all your nice words earlier... Good luck to everyone TTCing and to everyone who is pregnant already :thnk Heavenleigh
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats great news bet your mind is at ease now congrats you can relax
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Oh how exciting!!!! That's great news!!!! Could you see the little on on the scan???
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Brilliant! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm so pleased for you Heavenleigh as I know you were really worried. I will try to take heart from your story as I'm another "lucky" one who's not having any sickness. When is your due date?
Wannabamama Posts: 481
Thats great news Heavenleigh, Im delighted you are both doing well. Best of luck with everything.
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh Heavenleigh, I'm so delighted & relieved that everything is going great. I got so many butterflies in my tummy when I read your post - I'm so looking forward to hearing my own little babe's heart beat. :lvs Take care pet. :thnk
bellabella Posts: 2750
Hey do you remember what i told you awhile ago? Well there you go. Sit back now and go with the flow. :xxx
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
congrats thats lovely :o)ll
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Oh congratulations! :o)ll That must have been so beautiful! Did they give you a picture of the scan?? Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy x sg. *)
twinssep Posts: 1242
congrats so glad all was ok hers to a happy and healthy pregnancy O-O