Uppababy Vista

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

beechwood2010 Posts: 206
Hi there, anyone any comments on this travel system????
bazoobies Posts: 108
Hi there, Sorry i cant help you at all, but i was also looking at this travel system and would also love some info if anybody has any :thnk
Hi there, The 3 that seem to be cropping up the most in my research are the Quinny Buzz, Bugaboo Camaleon and the Uppababy Vista.. as I want to get back into my walking as soon as my baby comes along.... So expensive................... Does anyone know what the difference is between Quinny Buzz and Quinny Speed???
Clumsy28 Posts: 407
Bought the Uppa Baby Vista haven't used it yet but really happy with it as it can faciliate day time sleepin in pram part during the day only 1 dat you can do so. The height of buggy part and car seat/carry cot is quite high compared to orders and the shopping basket part is quite large this was my luxury purchase and hopefully we'll get a few yrs out of it and it also can carry 2 children like a toddler & a baby. We bought ours in Tralee Nursery Store there was a good offer at the time.
What colour did you go for may I ask and also hwo much did you pay for it? I am getting quoted 900 euro.. this includes the ISOFIX base (had to ask what this was!!!)
Clumsy28 Posts: 407
Got it in red and he had it in stock but the offer didnt include isofix base it was easybase but my car doesnt have isofix bars in it so it suited fine. I think the offer was around 800.
didnt knwo there was a differene in easy and iso base... i really need to start getting my act together....
Dicey Posts: 100
Hi There! I havent got it yet but ive picked out the Baby Elegance Beep set for my travel system. i was going to go with the Quinny but when i saw them side by side and had to work them i much prefered the Beep. its so lightweight and has a carry cot too cause im the same. i want to get out and about as soon as possible. For everything in Eurobaby it was working out at €499 with the isofix. there was a sale when i was looking so it was only €449 so im hoping it will be in the january sales so that price. i like the bugaboo but i just cant justify the prices if im being honest. http://www.babyelegance.org/product_inf ... ts_id=7704