Urgent..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Just on N4 westbound before toll plaza, have seen small white dog(looked like a bichon) walking in hard shoulder. Was in outside lane in traffic so too latent stop when I had seen him. Can I notify anyone or what can j do? I'm so upset about it poor little thing
MrsAC Posts: 1190
Ring the gaurds and tell them its going to cause an accident or the DSPCA
trance Posts: 3129
ring the guards ring the guards!! And then the DSPCA. But ring the guards first and emphasise it's an accident waiting to happen!!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Oh poor baby. Def ring the guards. I hope he wasnt dumped :o(
streaks Posts: 3592
Rang the guards and they said they'd take care of it. Poor little thing strutting along the hard should oblivious to what could happen to him. Looked like he had strayed away he was grey instead of white, poor thing was filthy. Wish I was harder but that kinda king really upsets me he's so defenseless :(
Fair play to you , I'm the same I recently rescue a german sheppard from the side of the road after been hit by a car and lying der for some hours. Brought him to the DSPCA the next day.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
[quote="streaks":1le3qjog]Wish I was harder but that kinda king really upsets me he's so defenseless :([/quote:1le3qjog] me too. I probably would have started crying if i couldnt pull over. Really hope he is ok and the gusrds get him.. [quote="MrsAC":1le3qjog]Fair play to you , I'm the same I recently rescue a german sheppard from the side of the road after been hit by a car and lying der for some hours. Brought him to the DSPCA the next day.[/quote:1le3qjog] Wonder is he doing ok? Oh i used to have that username before i changed to BH&D O-O
Yea my german sheppard is doing great in foster care with the dspca i went up and chcked on him. My hubbie calls me dr dolittle cause i'm always trying to rescue dogs :-) its a gud name taught i start using my new initials:-):-)