Urgent worry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Hi all, I'm 13 weeks 4 days pregnant on my first and I had some sharp pains inside my tummy last night and Ive gotten them again there now no bleeding, they're sore enough and nothing I've experienced before, can't get through to gynaecology in hospital but should I go in? I am a good bit worried about it to be honest.
mb2010 Posts: 103
could be stretching pains, these can be pretty sore, no bleeding is a good sign. can you contact the midwife at the maternity hospital or if in doubt just go there I know they have a walk in service at cumh. try not to worry (easier said than done) its probably nothing but for piece of mind get it checked out.
goinloco Posts: 774
:action32 if you are that worried then yes i think you should go in. it could be stretching pains but best to put your mind at ease. best of luck :thnk
Anonmama Posts: 239
I had similar pains on my first pregnancy, they would take the breath from me! It's stretching pains apparently and they are dang sore!! :eek
momof3 Posts: 510
Hi. I'm 13 & 2. Tmi warning. Ave awful pains today and I'm 99 percent sure it's constipation. Havnt been too loo since Friday and in agony so eliminate all other possibilities b4 u panic too much. If they're still there in the morning I'd go for reassurance. Try not to worry.
Tmi back but it shouldn't be constipation iykwim.. We decided to wait til tomorrow and if they're still there to go in or if they get a lot worse during the night.. Pg they're just sharper stretching pains than I've been having
how r u feeling today?
Duffers Posts: 1841
Just saw this....how're you feeling today? Pains gone? Did you go into hosp?
I got the pains again earlier so have dr app at 3.40, I didn't go to hossp because I was so exhausted I couldn't face a few hours in hospital on an uncomfortable chair.. Didn't make a difference as I got hardly any sleep last night anyway.. I'm wondring could it be something kidney related cos I was trying to wee earlier (sorry tmi) and the pain in my side was awful.. I'll be glad when 3pm comes around so I can go in and hopefully get peace of mind
best of luck with the doc, let us know how you get on :thnk