URGH!!! Please help!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chanmatts Posts: 67
hey girls ive a lil dilema. i bought thse candle holers (120 of them) :ooh to make my own candles for favours, yet its an awfully long and silly job.. sooooooo now i have these 5inch high round candle holders and no idea what to do with them :duh: :duh: i need a new idea for favours for them. I cant do sweets as we already have a candy bufet and choc fountain. If anyone has an idea of what i can make for favours incluing these things please let m kno it be so appriciated :) :duh:
happyfamily Posts: 3323
You don't have to do favours. I don't think any one misses them. Not worth getting stressed about or going to more expense for.
i have them already bought tho.. an i have 120 of them.. at do i do with them? i kina like the idea of favours tho. i wanna have some form of personal touch at the wedding ya know?
Sprocket Posts: 1671
Why not just buy mini pillar candles (not tea lights) http://www.thomasandlucia.com/really-ti ... es-candles pop them in the holders you have, wrap with a piece of organza in a colour to match your colour scheme [attachment=0:q7xeicmu]candles.png[/attachment:q7xeicmu] and ta da - favours
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Can you put up pick of candle holders ?
petersgirl Posts: 1568
nuts? for them to munch on before the food arrives? I guess you want to actually make something though? if you didn't have the sweetie table etc, I would have been inclined to go for handmade toffee or fudge
M Chereux Posts: 391
Maybe fill them with pot pourri with the colours of ur wedding??
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Use them to decorate your chapel and reception venue instead
Thanx girls some great ideas! ;o) this is what they look like :) http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/36418000
[quote="petersgirl":3mgdewdr]nuts? for them to munch on before the food arrives? I guess you want to actually make something though? if you didn't have the sweetie table etc, I would have been inclined to go for handmade toffee or fudge[/quote:3mgdewdr] sounds yummy.. but surley all dat candy wud make dem either very sick or VERY hiper :o0 :o0