Menu

"User guide to suspect spam posts"

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boulevard Posts: 995
"Sometimes new brides do get enthusiastic about their suppliers and want to recommend them which is fine. Weddingsonline.ie reserves the right to remove web-links from these posts as they represent advertising for non-paying suppliers..." Do you hear that girlss?? [size=150:2l79v3lm]No more recommendations!![/size:2l79v3lm] Tut tut...
marianf Posts: 5845
Sorry, Ms Boulevard ;o(
I expected more from you Marian. Really I did. *turns head away, disgusted*
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="Boulevard":rfs14x5b]I expected more from you Marian. Really I did. *turns head away, disgusted*[/quote:rfs14x5b] :o( :o( but Miss, www.ebay.ie is hardly recommending a supplier. :o( :o(
Well. There might be a supplier on there that you are indirectly recommending...[size=59:2qc1aixk]or something..[/size:2qc1aixk]
milis Posts: 7998
I think the point admin are making is about the new brides. You know the ones who come on gushing about their wedding planner is Spain and have nothing else of interest (or otherwise) to say about their wedding. The rest of us can make recommendations as and when we wish.
graceface Posts: 3632
I hope, anyway, that admin are talking about some of the rather obvious "brides" on here, rather than the actual brides, IYKWIM. Perfect example is the current "omg girls there's a sale on in Anabel Rose in Dundrum"-type thread...
Chococat Posts: 1632
Ha Ha that's mad, do you reckon the paying suppliers complained?
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="xx-Sweetheart-xx":1jvya84f]Ha Ha that's mad, do you reckon the paying suppliers complained?[/quote:1jvya84f] There's a discussion in vendors and suppliers about it, I think it's called have you noticed?
graceface Posts: 3632
Actually I think the worst ones are the ones that come on mid-thread to "defend" a shop or supplier, you know, the newbies who supposedly are only meant to be [i:16cye0i5]starting[/i:16cye0i5] to plan their wedding, yet amazingly somehow have enough knowledge of the process to know that your criticism is "totally unfair". I think it bodes ill for any business if it thinks its customers are that stupid :o0