uuurrrrrggghhh!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twinkle Posts: 174
I back Mrs Sleepy's plan..... :lol: :lol: :lol: [size=75:t6cr8vqh]While secretly hoping that I'm the same as your sister in 7 months time .. [/size:t6cr8vqh]:twisted:
rio Posts: 995
MRS SLEEPY HAS A GET PLAN, CAN I COME ROUND FOR THE CREAM BUNS.................... :P :P :P :P :P
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
LMAO @ Mrs. Sleepy!! :lol:
december Posts: 1141
Hey Littlemiss!! Just wondering - were you a little overweight when you were younger? On most days when I am actually logical, i am reasonably happy about my appearance. HOWEVER........... on those other days (i.e., about 30% of the time Ol ) I get really paranoid about my skin cos I used to have really bad skin as a teenager. Even when other people are talking about them having a zit, I start to get self conscious about my own skin. :roll: We're not crazy, we're just female!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
You think thats bad...I work with a lovely lovely girl who walked out of the hospital in her pre-pregnancy jeans (size 10) after having her 3RD child!!! I looked bigger that her when she was six months along!!! And just to top it all off my boss while about 5ft 11" tall is about 7 maybe 6.5 stone! And there is little old me (a size 12 with a slight tyre around the middle) stuck between these two!!! But you can't let it get to you. Its just being happy about who you are.