Veil help please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vintagelace Posts: 100
Hi I have fallen in love with Claire Pettibone veils and would totally love one to go with my dress which is also by that designer but I definately could not afford one :weep Has anyone come across anything like them? Or have you any ideas for a veil to go with my dress The veil I love is this one[attachment=1:13v7u780]spring-leaves.jpg[/attachment:13v7u780] Here a link to it in closer detail, the pic is too big to upload - one on top right with little green leaves Here is my dress
MrsGreen2b Posts: 27
Hi vintagelace, Yes I agree with you the veil in question is stunning, and I bet the price tag is too! :ooh There is a supplier here on WOL that designs wedding veils at very affordable prices maybe you should contact her, Celine from Cel Design Looking at the veil its looks like applique with extra little flowers to give that overall WOW effect! I am sure that Celine from Cel Design should at least be able to help you and guide you to the right decision for your veil! HTH MrsGreen2b
vintagelace Posts: 100
Thanks for your reply. I was actually in touch with Celine ages ago when I thought I wanted a birdcage, she was lovely so I will def give her a shout :thnk Im gone completely full circle now to a long veil :duh: To be honest im so confused about what will look best with my dress, just spoke to the woman in the shop that stocks my dress here in Dublin and she said she has never sold a veil with my dress before and that brides who have bought it usually just go with a comb or fresh flowers so that has thrown me again O:| If anyone else has an opinion would love to hear it. Its actually crazy the amount of time ive taken up in my brain thinking about veils lately :o0
shazza k Posts: 525
I ink id go with birdcage veil but check this link out for vintagy veils