Veil Question - panic

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oneillj6 Posts: 463
Girls another last minute panicky question.... If you are wearing a 2 tiered veil with one part over your face, at what stage do you put it over your face. When you are leaving venue?? In car?? About to enter church?? AHHHHH all these silly questions but they only start coming to light as time gets closer. 3 more days to go.........
Barbalou Posts: 1617
I would say before you enter the church
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="NukNuk":37cbx9wb]I would say before you enter the church[/quote:37cbx9wb] Seconded
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I think it is as you are about to enter the church. Oh only 3 days to go, good luck and have a fantastic day. :wv
Mama2 Posts: 1230
3 days to go! How exciting! Good luck!
feb08bride Posts: 656
You luck thing, only 3 days. Ya, i'd say just as you are going into the church. Best of luck. Have a great day,
feb08bride Posts: 656
You luck thing, only 3 days. Ya, i'd say just as you are going into the church. Best of luck. Have a great day,
cheers girls. It is a mircale that the weather has suddenly taken up. I just can't believe it. Another question, has anyone been told that they can not bring their own champagne into the bridal suite when getting ready?? our venue want to charge us for their champagne and for corkage. anyone in the same position and if so what are you doing?
Mrs.Squalsh Posts: 20
Ok being really cheeky here - but would you not just sneak the champagne in? Its not as if the staff will be in the room with you? Its ridiculous chargin corkage for that! Goog luck with all - have a great day!
Can't - as the venue is really intimate and the fact I have already asked she knows now. Also I'd have to ask for glasses etc and the photographer and DVD person will have it all captured red handed. Ah sod it. will just pay for one bottle and have a toast in the room and drink what I have when we come back to the house for the after party. Was just curious to see if anyone else had the same delemma...