Veil question......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

applez Posts: 118
Hello ladies, going to look at veils next week and just wondering how much veils are (roughly!) Thanking you!!
ozypozy Posts: 2950
I got a two tier one to below my shoulders from www.veilshop.com for €70 including delivery. I'm not sure how much they are in the shops though.....
Oh that was good, thanks ozypozy, I haven't got a clue how much they are going to be, .......she could say 50 or 500 quid and i'd be like ....ok!!!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Mine cost €199- 2 tier cathedral length with crystals. I reckon you'd get it it much cheaper on Ebay or something though- shop around- I'm kind of half sorry I didn't, but my dress was much less than I expected so I didn't really mind
Gingham Posts: 3014
alot of the shops quoted me in and around the 200 mark....im sure you could buy online for cheaper
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:2jhen0uf]My veil cost €260, hadn't really thought that was dear til now, guess in relation to the dress it wasn't! :eek [/color:2jhen0uf]
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Mine was 280euro but there's quite a bit of detail in it. The veilshop.com is supposed to be really good. I just fell in love with mine and it was a perfect match to the dress.
ozypozy Posts: 2950
I should've said that mine is very plain though. You can get crystals etc on it for extra. I didn't get caught with customs either so happy days!
Thanks for that girls, at least I have a ball park figure in my head! Can't wait to try a few on now!
23skidoo Posts: 1272
If you use ebay try a shop called the crystal veil: http://stores.ebay.ie/The-Crystal-Veil_ ... m158QQtZkm Thinking about getting mine from here as most of them are around €40-€50 for fingertip length :thnk :wv