Veil - where does everyone buy theirs?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Redpunto Posts: 224
Need to get a veil and was wondering what everyone else does - is ebay the way to go or is there a shop out there who is reasonably priced? Thanks
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
ebay ebay ebay i got two veils for the grand total of €70 and they are the exact same as you get in bridal stores the first one was a cathedral length satin rattail with crystals from delicate spirits ebay shop the second one was a 70"(floor length) ivory with crystal with satin rattail from veilsbyleslie i got two as i wasnt sure which length togo for with my dress aload of girls have bought veils from ebay shops u should def have a look compared to the price the shops will quote you
outdoorgirl Posts: 610
I bought mine on ebay. I was a little worried booking as it was hard to see from the pictures what the netting was like but I took a chance in the end. It cost $40 and is a birdcage style so its quite tiny really. Just choose a vendor with a good record and return policy if you are considering ebay.
Teeny10 Posts: 566
I bought mine on ebay also - cathedral length with rhinestones for a total of €30 including postage - was a bargain.
cookies_gal Posts: 450
Marti - can you Pm me details of ebayer selling veils?? Thanks :thnk
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
this is where i got mine, delicate spirits detachable veil http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26ps%3D10
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
I got my veil on e-bay too! :o0 I can't remamber the name of the seller I'm afraid but if I find it I'll let you know. The selller was in China though and I know that the p&p cost more than the actual veil!! :o0 The veils are exactly the same as the ones you'd get here - the only difference is that you'll get it for a fraction (a very small fraction) of what it would cost you to get it here!!
s wife Posts: 1445
totaly ebay all the way :wv
allotta Posts: 856
my shop were doin a deal, buy dress b4 a certain date n veil was free!!! :o)ll
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
i got mine from a friend, but i couldn't rate ebay highly enough, you would save an ungodly amount of money.