Venu - St Anne St...anyone heard of it?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Going there this evening, I believe its Patrick Guilbaud's son who runs it. Anyone been???
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Havent eaten there but have been for cocktails a few times. Their cocktails are gorgeous - really decent ones, not like the weak-as-piss, full of juice ones you get in most places.
I'll be downing a few of them then. O-O
hope to be Posts: 865
I've been, nice venue if not a bit open and lacking atmosphere. Food was delish but desserts were not great at all.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Enjoy!!! Dont know if you where it is but its kinda hard to find - if you are coming from Grafton St towards Kehoes, just past (or at) Kehoes there is a lane on your right. Its just in there on your left. You have to go down 2 flights of stairs to get to the restaurant/bar - or take the lift!
I'll take the lift.. [img:nt7v5vm4]http://www.ultimate-shoes.com/hh924.jpg[/img:nt7v5vm4]
jarashow Posts: 3083
Know it well as I know the guy running it, so the fact that I like it might be slightly biased :o0
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Muffinmel":n1rl643z]Going there this evening, I believe its Patrick Guilbaud's son who runs it. Anyone been???[/quote:n1rl643z] Have been a few times. Its v bistro like - simple food, (perhaps too simple?), good prices, cute (but arrogant) waiters. Extremely good cocktails.
Well, I arrived over an hour late, so I just got a starter, but it was delicious... Drinks and cocktails were fab... I'd recommend it.