Venue in Meath

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Seb Posts: 4
Just a question we are looking in the meath area for a venue has anyone any ideas or suggestions.
Mrs.daffodil2010 Posts: 385
The Station House Hotel in Kilmessan. Beautiful hotel and surroundings, a really romantic country feel about the place. :lvs
Yes the station house looks lovely, but i was taken with the castle arch and they have some brill offers on both midweek and weekend, the girls i was speaking with was great. but still looking to make sure.
farrellandchase Posts: 557
Hi Seb, I was at a wedding in the Castle Arch last year and it was done up beautifully, it's a great venue. Knightsbrook is also lovely but more suitable for quite large numbers. What kind of numbers are you having. If it's a smaller wedding Tankardstown House is stunning venue for an intimate wedding. Best of luck with all your plans. Pamela
hi thanks for the quick reply, just getting the hang of this. hoping for 100 people, the castle arch have a fab offer of 29.95 inclusive just made an appointment with a girl called colette, ill let you know how it goes, its only the first, but impressed so far.
wifeynow Posts: 336
Hi Seb, We'r egetting married in the Dunboyne Castle, it's a fab location and they have a really good mid week package Hope this helps, good luck anyway
secret2012 Posts: 1134
I was at a wedding recently in the Hamlet Court in Enfield. The food was brilliant and they served the meals to the top table with silver service. It was good venue.
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Moyvalley Tankardstown Middelton Park House Carlton Abbey Trim Castle Dunboyne Castle
cvbgc Posts: 169
I booked mine in the headfort arms in kells. Its for a 100 also. they have a great deal at the moment €6999 for champagne and canapes for everyone on arrival , meal, half btl wine each, evening food, chair covers, the band ( yes the band) three rooms, and other little offers. theyre great to deal with. you should go see.