Menu

Venue in Portugal on My Big Day: Home or Away

Go to Weddings Abroad

jcrean17
New Wolly

Venue in Portugal on My Big Day: Home or Away

Postby jcrean17 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Myself and my fiance were recently engaged and are looking to get married abroad and have only started looking into it over the last week. We watched My Big Day: Home or Away and the venue they selected in Portugal looked great. We have been onto venues that we have come across and liked in Spain, Malta and Italy but the prices we are getting quoted per person and the rental costs for the venue are a lot more then what they managed to get in that venue in Portugal. I'm interested in checking it out but don't know the name of it and I don't think it was mentioned on the show. If anyone knows the name of the venue or has been there I'd really appreciate some feedback on what ye thought of it.

Thanks

dmcphotography
WOL Network

Re: Venue in Portugal on My Big Day: Home or Away

Postby dmcphotography » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 am

Hi jcrean17.
You should check out venues with some of the Algarve based wedding planners. I work regularly with Steffie and Dave of Wedding Planner Algarve, travelling from Ireland to photograph weddings for their Irish based couples getting married there. I will be there again in 2 weeks time and will show them clips from the programme to see if they know the venue and let you know their answer.
David McLean
www.dmcphotography.ie/destinationweddings

jcrean17
New Wolly

Postby jcrean17 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am

Hi David,

Thank you for your offer but I actually found out the name of the location. It’s called Suites Alba. Thank you for offering to help I really appreciate it and I will be sure to get in contact with Steffi and Dave.

dmcphotography
WOL Network

Postby dmcphotography » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:27 pm

No problem jcrean17. I'm happy to help at any time, good luck with the venue hunt and if you do get in touch with Steffie and Dave you will find that they put in a huge effort compared to the wedding planner that was featured in the programme.
David

Go to Weddings Abroad