Very disturbing dream!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aston Posts: 4100
Oh god I woke this morning and had this feeling of dread......I had done the dirt on DH :eek :eek !! and guess who I slept with last night...... bloody Christian from Eastenders :eek :eek I dont even fancy him when I watch Eastenders so I dont know how I ended up shagging him :-8!!! and he is gay!!!!! Am disturbed!!!! :o0 :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 thanks for the laugh aston! maybe you fancy him on some subconscious level!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
:o0 :o0 he is so fit though.pretty he's gay!
Ahhh I dont even fancy him I promise!!!!! I think he is too beefed up! God it was awful....... am hanging my head in shame!!!!!
mags s Posts: 591
was he any good in the sack aston :o0 :o0
littlechick Posts: 758
[quote="Aston":rwrlcqkj]Oh god I woke this morning and had this feeling of dread......I had done the dirt on DH :eek :eek !! and guess who I slept with last night...... bloody Christian from Eastenders :eek :eek I dont even fancy him when I watch Eastenders so I dont know how I ended up shagging him :-8!!! and he is gay!!!!! Am disturbed!!!! :o0 :o0[/quote:rwrlcqkj] hehehe thats funny. Last night I woke up and was calling for someone called Gerry, I have no clue who I was on about, dont even know any Gerry's! This morning OH was like "who is Gerry" :o0
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
ha ha Aston - feel your pain!! had a dream h2b broke up with me last nite O:| O:| very realistic O:| stupid dreams :o( the mind does play some funny tricks!!!! :o0
Trillian Posts: 1685
Don't worry Aston, at least it wasn't Ian or Phil you were lusting after, sexgods that they are.
[quote="littlechick":2wsivwrp]hehehe thats funny. Last night I woke up and was calling for someone called Gerry, I have no clue who I was on about, dont even know any Gerry's! This morning OH was like "who is Gerry" :o0[/quote:2wsivwrp] Oh my god thats mad!!!! Were you watching anything on tv like me that had a Gerry in it????? I told DH this morn that I had something to tell him and that I felt awful etc and told him that I had slept with someone else in a dream and that he knows him! He sat up in the bed and was like who was it... Intrigued and when I told him it was Christian he started laughing and went back under the bed covers for a snooze!!!! No real threat there then I suppose!!!!!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Aston" God it was awful....... am hanging my head in shame!!!!![/quote] And so you should be your a disgrace!!! Now id have forgiving you if it was Syed, hes hot hot hot >:o) >:o)