Very early symptoms or in my head?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
I posted this on TTC and realised that maybe the girls in there might not know the answer so thought I would put it out to all. We have actively started TTC this month (gave it a good go on honeymoon but dont think i had any idea of dates etc.) I am currently on the 2WW (due AF on 30th) and want to know if what I am experiencing are symptoms or are they all in my head. I have had AF type cramps for the past few days but they are really really light, more like twinges and I have woken up 2 days in a row with a headache, but it didnt last long. I am also exhausted today but that could be down to the fact that I had to work last night till 12h20 (not good on a sunday)! What do ye all think? :wv
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
well i never got hardly any syptoms that i was so i cant give you my experience but they do sound promising to me. i really hope you get a bfp hun xx :lvs
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I had some twinges and exhaustion early on but the big tell-tale sign for me was peeing more often than usual and strong-smelling pee :-8 ! Have you noticed anything on that front? Also, I had no PMT or bad moods at all, which is v. unusual for me coming up to AF. Best of luck! :o)ll
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Hi, For me it was the strong smelling urine, extra creamy/yellow cm and usual AF symptoms. Good Luck :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
boobies Posts: 1625
The twinges were the first sign for me like little darts in my tummy and was more emotional than usual.... fingers crossed for you... good luck