Very embarrassing question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Girls I eventually got around to immacing yesterday as it was long overdue. Anyway I noticed (as I had to use a mirror to do the job) that I have a few blood blisters around the the outer part. :-8 :-8 :-8 This morning when I wiped there was blood, I know it's from one of the blisters. Are the common? Is this normal? Should I do something about them? so embarrassed.
newyearbabs Posts: 686
I've no idea what they would be LMS but I wouldn't be embarrassed over it/ Maybe give the doc a ring. didn't want to read and not reply
TheRock Posts: 265
maybe go see the practice nurse in your gp's. hope thats help
oirish Posts: 1541
was this before or after immacing ? you could have reacted very strongly to the immac - my skin has changed so much that my moisturiser stings !!! Or they might have been ingrown hairs that got agravated by your trousers or underwear ? I would just get a check from your gp if your worried but sounds to me like the immac caused them... ?
MotherNature Posts: 317
Perfectly normal. As the baby grows there's more pressure on all the blood vessels which can result in those little blood blisteres and even the dreaded piles! Just another 'joy' of pregnancy!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Thanks girls, for replies seems that they are part and parcel of pregnancy and nothing to worry about
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi LMS, A couple of months ago I found a mole and it quietly got bigger on my breast on went to a skin doctor about it who (in the nicest possible way) laughed and told me to go home. She said "Your pregnant - your skin is going to do crazy crazy things" (official diagnose). I felt like a wally but she said her skin went bonkers too and not to worry about it :o0 Hope you are well. x sg