Very Very TMI- I am Sorry :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmasmammy Posts: 120
HI Ladies, Have a bit of a question.. Very embarrassed to write this up but we are all in the same boat :o0 Does anybody experience their bump tensing up after the having an organism. Feels like my bump goes really hard afterwards just for like 20 secs then back to normal. Should I be worried? Thanks :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Anonmama Posts: 239
Sounds normal enough to me! Nothing to worry about.
Girl Posts: 195
Yes, it happens to me but I think that's normal. I just relax on my left side for a few mins afterwards. I think I read that baby doesn't mind this at all.
Christmasmammy Posts: 120
Thanks Ladies... I can start to relax now and enjoy
redroses Posts: 714
I've read that there is a hormone is sprem/semen, a very small amount that is also used in the gel for inducing. It causes the uterus to contract but is completly safe. I think thats why they tell you that sex can sometimes work to get you going!It is completly safe to have intercourse unless advised otherwise.
ciaraella Posts: 5323
And i've read that baby finds the the feeling of the muscles contracting etc very comforting so enjoy away!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
No harm it at all...... from what I've read the motion and the orgasm is soothing for Baby and makes him fall asleep...... just like Daddy! :o0