Menu

Victoria Secrets website?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

glowgal Posts: 949
Anyone ever bought off Victoria Secrets website? I saw some fab bikinis but Im not sure about the sizes. Are they one or two sizes smaller than here? If your a medium here, would you be a small in US? I looked up info on the bra sizes in the US and apparently your a cup size smaller in the US so for example if your a 36C here, you'd be a 36B there. Can anyone clarify??
evelina Posts: 19
I ordered only panties and they were the same size as here, i wear medium so. but not sure about bras. I bought a bra in US which was 34A and I was 70B here. but I am sure there has to be a way how to compare sizes from europe and US. anyway, ill take a look on net, cause I would like to know that as well...
[quote="autumnbridetobe":2xm7dnwy]Anyone ever bought off Victoria Secrets website? I saw some fab bikinis but Im not sure about the sizes. Are they one or two sizes smaller than here? If your a medium here, would you be a small in US? I looked up info on the bra sizes in the US and apparently your a cup size smaller in the US so for example if your a 36C here, you'd be a 36B there. Can anyone clarify??[/quote:2xm7dnwy] go to www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
This one is good as well www.fashionshop.co.uk/t-sizeguide.aspx
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Sizes aside, if you order from the US, they probably wont' send it via the post. I ended up getting my order sent by Fedex and they collected customs from me which made it uneconomical to buy them.
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
[quote:34e4muh0]I looked up info on the bra sizes in the US and apparently your a cup size smaller in the US so for example if your a 36C here, you'd be a 36B there. Can anyone clarify??[/quote:34e4muh0] bought stuff there when we were in the US on honeymoon and I was a cup size bigger not smaller.
derrylon Posts: 107
I live in the US & have always wore the same bra size as i was at home. If you're a medium at home u would be a medium in US, the only difference is actual sizes 8, 10, 12 etc. If you are a uk size 8, then you would be a US size 12. Hope that makes sense & helps you out
derrylon Posts: 107
Sorry girls i wrote that wrong - if ur a UK size 12, then you are a US size 8
Thanks girls, not sure if its worth ordering from them, seems to be so many different opinions about sizes! :wv
Hey Girls, Just thought I would post an update, I did order a bikini and just got it the other day, its fits perfectly and is absolutely gorgeous! Really good quality, Im delighted with myself. Im usually a size 12 so I ordered Medium and its exactly right.