Menu

videographer - cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frangipani Posts: 1543
any recommendations???
NiamhOct06 Posts: 1253
Thady Kavanagh - Film Company of Ireland. He did a fantastic job on our dvd. Put so much time and effort into the photo slideshows, the music is amazing and he just captured our day brilliantly. It was the best money I spent on the wedding. I've watched it every week since I got it back from him. Well worth giving Thady a call or send him an email for a chat about what you want. [email protected] Good luck.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Choco was debating this the other day as well. I booked John Berry for photography but he does videography too. Saw his stand at Midleton on Sunday where he had a DVD playing and it looked fine. He was cheaper on photography than most so maybe he might be the same on videography.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Forgot to say he will be at Silversprings this weekend if you want to check him out then.
CarlyD Posts: 57
Hi Summer Bride I booked John from Moments Video for my wedding also in 08, he has been a pleasure to deal with so far, he'll send out a demo to you so you can have a proper look at his stuff, just look to his website, www.momentsvideos.com. and you can check if he's available for your wedding. Good Luck Carly
Kats2006 Posts: 46
Hi summer bride, We used John from moments videos for our wedding last summer and the resulting dvd was just stunning. Without a doubt the best money we spent! He is a pleasure to work with and the finished product surpassed anything I'd imagined. I cannot recommend him highly enough... All the best, kats
MazzyM Posts: 34
Depending on your budget you should definitely check out this website [url:1qe74moe]http://www.velvetineproductions.com[/url:1qe74moe] We figured we would spend around 1000 on a video but after seeing these guys videos and seeing them at work at a wedding we just had to have them...... even though they cost double what we had originally figured! They are from Tralee but shurra isn't Cork only next door.