Videographer for Cork Wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

miss may b Posts: 528
Hi Just wondering if anybody knows of a good, reasonable videographer in the Cork/Munster region? Initially a friend of the family was doing it (he has done all our weddings over the years and is excellent) but unfortunately won't be able to do ours as they are away. :weep I hadn't budgeted for a videographer but it's something that we both really want so now I'm looking for somebody who will stay late that doesn't cost the earth...
LillyGilly Posts: 23
Hey, we're not getting married until next Aug but two of my friends had Denis McCarthy from captured occassions and they were thrilled with the results. They booked him on recommendations from others and we have booked him now also. I was bridesmaid for one of the above girls recently and he done the video; the bride spoke so highly of Denis and how he was so supportive of her throughout the morning and helpful to everyone in her family without being obtrusive!!He is extremely nice to talk to and we're really looking forward to him being part of our day!
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Hey I've heard great things about Orchid pictures - not sure how much they charge but give them a shout :wv
pinkcoral Posts: 9
Hey Miss may b, My advice is Find the videographer for you price, (don’t go too cheaper) Watch they video sample. Lots of videographers in monster area. I got my wedding videos booked with tony in http://www.Videocork.com, because of they have make amazing videos and Reasonable price. One of My working colleague used this person and she’s was very happy with their service. Hope that helps! Good Luck! :wv Miss May B