Videographer - Leon Costello or JMB Videos?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jen2009 Posts: 89
Hi All, Looking for recommendations on either Leon Costello or JMB Videos? both have similar packages and costs - need help to decide!! Thanks!
lcarrick Posts: 1639
i've booked jmb videos... got the sample dvd and liked it so booked them haven't heard anyting bad about them yet!
christmas angel Posts: 90
I've booked Leon Costello. Have found him most efficient to deal with. Always replies promptly, very sound and fair. His sample DVD was very good, captured the main things very well without any cheesy bits! Have heard only good things about him! Don't think you can go wrong with either of those actually.
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
leon!!! We booked him on a recommendation and were so delighted. They were brilliant on the day, they are so so nice also. We were so delighted with our dvd when we got it. They also use two camaras which is something we wanted!! Promise, you will not be disappointed :o)ll best of luck
DaisyDuke Posts: 50
Cheaper is not always better,,, Id go with Leon C. :o)ll.... ps ive pmd you.. edit to make one point clear. My Dvd from jmb is of very poor quality. Dvd skips and freezed almost from the start, They also do not back up their work if you need a copy in future. ...Most Videographers do this as standard.
excitementcity Posts: 1007
Hey Jen2009 Don't know anything about the others but we've booked leon. He has just been fantastic to deal with so far. really nice guy, very prompt with queries and have heard great things about him. Our photographer also recommended him aswell so I would think that's a good sign if another professional recommends his work....Also saw his sample dvd and was really happy with it..... :wv
ooddles1 Posts: 273
hey jen, just seen daisy dukes comment and had to reply, we HAD jmb at our wedding in december and they were brilliant, even had a few minute vid online for us by the monday, we were delighted to see it before headin off on our honeymoon,they were professional,discreet and a total pleasure, i'd recommend them to anyone!