Videographer needed for this august

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pandora21 Posts: 2
Hi. Looking for a videographer for our wedding in louth on august 12th. ( videographer had to cancel for personal reasons). If anyone can recommend one that is available if would be great thanks.
Django16 Posts: 19
look up Vowart videography and jason Nolan films, both excellent!
mrsshorty Posts: 67
Hi Pandora21. Our videographer cancelled on us too, just curious if it was the same guy, Bygone Memories, and if you've had any word on deposit being refunded? Thanks We found a new videographer by ringing around the list of suppliers on this website. We've gone with Brendan Galvin, he seems lovely and friendly and agreed to match our original price
Pandora21 Posts: 2
Hi Yes it was with bygone memories.unfortunately he is ill. I will check that one out. Thanks
Duarte Amancio Posts: 6
Hi Pandora21, Did you get sorted with your wedding video? DoART Wedding Films is still available for that date.
mrsshorty Posts: 67
Hi Pandora21, Im just wondering if you've heard anything about getting your deposit back? I haven't heard anything yet and its been two weeks now O:|
the Sisters of Sound Posts: 23
Hi, Check out John Redmond Videographer on Facebook, he did our video shoot, reasonable, profesional and very accommodating. regards Conor
rubu7 Posts: 36
I'd also like to know if anyone has gotten their deposit back from bygone? We went with Matt Ryan, he agreed to match the price and seems lovely.
CasualBride Posts: 574
Try Abbey Video in Tipperary, he's great to deal with!