Menu

videographer northern ireland please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

The Bride Posts: 686
Having some trouble finding a videographer. I found one I like but H2B is quite fussy and he didn't think the demo had good sound quality for the price and thought it was taken from a bad angle in the church despite having 2 guys. Here's what we are looking for: Reasonably priced Professional looking video Not intrusive No cheesy special effects or staged "wacky" stunts e.g. groomsmen playing leapfrog etc. DVDs rather than videos Any suggestions or contact details welcome, thanks very much.
*MrsShamrock* Posts: 383
Hi Cookiemonster Here's a few videographers that I know of: TJ Quinn, Cookstown 86765103 (He's good craic, wasn't available for us) Espirito video productions http://www.espiritoproductions.com/weddings/index2.htm I have provisionally booked this guy: Jimmy Milligan, Saintfield Road, Belfast. 02890702862 - 07771593497 [email protected] His demo was quite good! Anyone know much about him before I confirm booking? HTH :wink:
sorry...heres the right web address for memorable moments www.memorablemomentsni.co.uk
Thanks msShamrock Actually the first ones you mention were the ones I wanted to go for. I was impressed by their demo DVD but H2B wasn't convinced. I have asked the second ones for a demo. Do you mind telling me how much you are paying?
hi again Cookiemonster The guy at Espirito was quoting from 400 - 700 I think - it's on his website. I actually got an email from them the other day offering 25% off so if you were thinking of going with them you could enquire about a bit of discount. I didnt think their demo was long enough to actually get a good idea of their work. Memorable Moments, he was £400.00. That was for a full unedited Video Tape of the whole day - everything he recorded. Then he does up 2 DVDs for you - edited. And for £50 more, he puts like a photo slide show on at the end, which looked fab on the demo disk he had sent me. Looked quite good quality to me and the sound was good too. What did you think of the memorable Moments demo? Let me know how you get on Good Luck
bridesrus Posts: 917
:) If it is a Sat wedding we have a guy who charges from £350-£600 for 2 video guys on the day and 3 copies of the video - he also does DVD - if you want to email me I can get you his number.
Nikki Kavanagh
Thanks bridesrus, I would appreciate his number very much :)
B2B0706 Posts: 11
Bridesrus I'm gettin married on a sat next year and your husband is doing my photos. I would appreciate the video number as well please. Thanks
I will get it and post it here :D
Okay girls here is his home and mobile number: 38341508 07803722600 AV Video Productions. Just tell him I sent you :wink: