Videographer Sligo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Hi guys, Can anyone recommend a good videographer in Sligo? Thanks :wv
bride0808 Posts: 61
We are having JJ McMorrow, I know other girls have said they are having Big Baldy Mick. Im sure you will get more replies to your query. Best of luck!!
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
Hi, We're having Baldy Mick. He goes under Gold Ring Video Productions. His videos are brill. We booked him and he's giving it to us at this years prices! He seems very nice
sweet cheeks Posts: 1119
We also booked Gold Ring for our wedding - i like his stuff and he is a funny character. He gave us 2007 prices are we booked this year. But i recently found out from my cousin who had him in 2007 - that her price was 250 cheaper - so he only told us it was 2007 prices O:| . Be cheesed with him about that - but i suppose he has to make a living too
sweet cheeks Posts: 1119
Girls, My Cuz is still waiting on her video from Gold Ring and her wedding was in June of last year. She has paid in full and nothing yet in return. When she rang he said it would be another few months, i think since hearing this i will hold back on some money until collection - what ye all think. Also those you have booked him are you including him in the meal???
herby Posts: 543
Hi guys Im Getting married in sligo too but I booked Micheal Frayne in Roosky If you look up the golden pages I think there are alot in Sligo. I just taught Gold Ring was a bit tacky he will send you a demo if you ring him and you can decided for yourself.
tiggeriffic Posts: 547
I had a look at baldy micks video for someone else....and thought it was good cos it had loads on it, fun stuff. but when I looked at a booking form he was REALLY expensive for the full works it was over €2000 and close to 3 if u had everything. They Found milltown digital for just over €1k....looks good and think they travel (are from up north)
sligobhoy67 Posts: 7
[quote="Tiggeriffic!":3niegkdg]I had a look at baldy micks video for someone else....and thought it was good cos it had loads on it, fun stuff. but when I looked at a booking form he was REALLY expensive for the full works it was over €2000 and close to 3 if u had everything. They Found milltown digital for just over €1k....looks good and think they travel (are from up north)[/quote:3niegkdg] Is that Milltown in Cork? would they go to Sligo for a grand?
tiggeriffic Posts: 547
[quote="sligobhoy67":25docv2u][quote="Tiggeriffic!":25docv2u]I had a look at baldy micks video for someone else....and thought it was good cos it had loads on it, fun stuff. but when I looked at a booking form he was REALLY expensive for the full works it was over €2000 and close to 3 if u had everything. They Found milltown digital for just over €1k....looks good and think they travel (are from up north)[/quote:25docv2u] Is that Milltown in Cork? would they go to Sligo for a grand?[/quote:25docv2u] no they are based up north somewhere, their website is miltowndigital.co.uk. my cuz is getting married in sligo and reception in donegal and their covering both places its €1050 for their top package hth
sligobhoy67 Posts: 7
[quote="Tiggeriffic!":22kh6i6a][quote="sligobhoy67":22kh6i6a][quote="Tiggeriffic!":22kh6i6a]I had a look at baldy micks video for someone else....and thought it was good cos it had loads on it, fun stuff. but when I looked at a booking form he was REALLY expensive for the full works it was over €2000 and close to 3 if u had everything. They Found milltown digital for just over €1k....looks good and think they travel (are from up north)[/quote:22kh6i6a] Is that Milltown in Cork? would they go to Sligo for a grand?[/quote:22kh6i6a] no they are based up north somewhere, their website is miltowndigital.co.uk. my cuz is getting married in sligo and reception in donegal and their covering both places its €1050 for their top package hth[/quote:22kh6i6a] interesting, very interesting!! did they send you a demo?