Videographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

louilou Posts: 10
Hi I was just wondering can anyone recommend a good videographer in the Dublin / Kildare area? Any feedback greatly appreciated. :o)ll
gimmebabyplz Posts: 141
Have a look at Ana Conlon website - http://www.videoproductions.ie/
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
We had JMB Videos - they are based in Offaly but filmed our wedding in Trim - I think they'll travel anywhere in Leinster. Can't recommend them highly enough, they were so professional, we hardly noticed them all day and were thrilled with the results. Very reasonably priced too.
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
We had d digital. Got a great package from them, very good to deal with and love our DVD. Would highly recommend.
vintagebling Posts: 70
I would really recommend Cinematic Tide. Their style is cinematography and they have been great to deal with. Plus their packages are reasonable :)
dubVros Posts: 58
what's the average cost for a videographer? I really want one but not sure budget will stretch
bellabear2012 Posts: 162
Best Day Productions, his work is amazing. He's based in Kildare but travels all over - is coming to Kerry to film our big day
SpillingMoonbeams Posts: 140
We're having Beyond the Veil, lovely stuff!
jojo12 Posts: 46
I would also love to hear prices or even a rough guide of how much they are. I had budgeted €1000 but think that mightn't b enough. H2B not too gone on having one at all, but I think it would be nice to have.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="jojo12":2ojrqcjn]I would also love to hear prices or even a rough guide of how much they are. I had budgeted €1000 but think that mightn't b enough. H2B not too gone on having one at all, but I think it would be nice to have.[/quote:2ojrqcjn] We had JMB Videos until after the speeches (which were before dinner) and we paid them €1,000. That was last May.