Menu

Virginia Park Lodge

Go to Feedback

JeannieG
New Wolly

Virginia Park Lodge

Postby JeannieG » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to speak to anyone who has gotten married or is getting married in Virginia Park Lodge Cavan. My partner and I are getting married there this September

Thanks

Jean

Ailishc
New Wolly

Re: Virginia Park Lodge

Postby Ailishc » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi Jean, I am delighted for you. Virginia Park Lodge is a beautiful venue, we got married there last June. I would highly recommend it but feel free to ask me anything you need!

See C
New Wolly

Postby See C » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:03 am

Hi all, I've just booked Virginia park lodge for March 2018. I'm so excited! I'd be interested though in hearing how anyone else's experience was with the venue?

Linola
New Wolly

Postby Linola » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 am

We thought very seriously about booking Virgina Park Lodge for July 2017 last year but in the end, I found them difficult to deal with and inflexible on prices in comparison to other venues. At that time, they had no sample venues available and it was more or less, you tell us what you would like and we can work with you which wasn't to either of us. We ended up booking Bellingham Castle!!! We are getting more for our money and the service so far has been incredible!

Eva Leahy
New Wolly

Postby Eva Leahy » Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi, we are looking at Virginia park and lodge. One of the things that worries me was after the dinner they move everyone into the house as there is a sound curfew in the pavilion for 11:30. The house seems quite small for a band and a dance floor, has anyone been to a wedding in Virginia park and lodge and has an idea about how this works? Thank you for any info

Eva Leahy
New Wolly

Postby Eva Leahy » Wed May 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi, we are looking at Virginia park and lodge. One of the things that worries me was after the dinner they move everyone into the house as there is a sound curfew in the pavilion for 11:30. The house seems quite small for a band and a dance floor, has anyone been to a wedding in Virginia park and lodge and has an idea about how this works? Thank you for any info

Service Finder

Go to Feedback