Virtuoso to perform at Hudson Bay Wedding Fair 24/01/10

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Virtuoso Chamber Choir Posts: 190
Hi there Wollies Are You looking memorable church music? [b:38fxz5mq][color=#FF0080:38fxz5mq]You can hear what Virtuoso Chamber Choir have to offer at the Hudson Bay Wedding Fair 24th January 2010 [i:38fxz5mq]You will find us in the lobby of the hotel. We will perform before the fashion show and from 4-6 in the lobby of the hotel. [/color:38fxz5mq][/b:38fxz5mq][/i:38fxz5mq] Virtuoso are an all Female group who provide unique and unforgettable music for your wedding ceremonies. We offer a range of singing styles to suit all tastes and also offer a range of instruments including violin, cello, guitar and flute. We travel nationwide and you can choose anything from a soloist up to 5 singers/musicians. We wish you all the best in planning for your special day and hope to talk to you on the 24th :thnk
judy f Posts: 27
.all suppliers pay to advertise here.so stop adverising your self and the hodson bay hotel.this site does not like spammers >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
Virtuoso Chamber Choir Posts: 190
Judy I am a supplier who HAS paid to advertise and I am cleary not promoting the hudson bay hotel - it just happens to be the venue that we are performing. As you will appreciate many brides like to hear their church music LIVE before they book - and have little or no oppertunities to do this unless they gatecrash other peoples weddings - a wedding fair is an ideal oppertunity for people to hear us live - apologies if this offended you but I just wanted to clarify that I have paid to advertise here and I am not trying to SPAM regards Miriam O:o)