Visitor Restrictions NMH

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

neddie Posts: 580
Hi there, I'm due no 2 next week and was wondering if any of you know if the flu-related visitor restrictions are still in place in Holles Street? I can't seem to find anything categoric online. Thanks a mill.
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I was wondering the same thing. I have a scan there on Friday so if I think of it, I will ask and let you know.
Thanks LMH. I might give them a shout too and enquire - just concerned I'll end up having a second section and DD not being allowed in for the 5 days.
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I was there today and didn't see any signs etc? Not sure though :wv
newbie24 Posts: 530
Hi ladies My friend had her baby on Saturday and restrictions still apply...... Good luck on the birth of Number 2 !
Thanks guys. I'll update the thread once I've been in again myself! Really hope I dont have a section now and be away for DD for days. :o(
Daff Posts: 11644
i was in there yesterday and it said only nominated partner and YOUR children can go in.
[quote="daffodil mummy ":3kj2n35g]i was in there yesterday and it said only nominated partner and YOUR children can go in.[/quote:3kj2n35g] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hooray! Thanks Daff. That's fantastic news.