Vistaprint.ie Wedding invitations. Has anyone used them?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maidenname Posts: 71
Really like the prices on this site but its a little confusing as to what colour choices you have. Would love to hear from anyone who has ordered their invites from them. What invite did you go for, gloss or matte etc quality in general. Thanks. M.
katiemomma Posts: 2690
Hi maidenname i never actually used them but they do seem like a great site i plan on getting xmas cards off them this wk as i have a 4 yr old and wat to have her pic on them this is cheaper option. alsohave you signed up with them? they send out free offeres every few days so you migt get 10 invites free or something and get h2b to sign up too he might get some free too. if i get the cards within the next 2 wks or so i willpost about the quality etc.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
I used them and would highly recommend them! I went for a matte finish. I got my invites and thank you cards and they are fab!
Maidenname Posts: 71
Wow, thanks to you both for the speedy replies! Fifbelle, can you tell me if you ordered the pdf copy before purchasing? I want an ivory theme card but some of the templates have very vivid colours so I'm wondering how you figured out what would suit best. I did email them a query but am still waiting for an answer so I thought I'd ask on here.
Yes I did order the pdf. Thought it was best to be safe then sorry! Then you only pay for the pdf. if you end up ordering the cards.
sillysocks Posts: 1390
We got our Save the Date cards from them. They were great. This was the ones we got - got them in a gloss finish but if you're getting invites and need to write guests names on them I'd imagine the matte would be easier to write on. [img:203eucz7]http://lh4.ggpht.com/juliekerin/SEJrSb5kwTI/AAAAAAAAACg/k_pKzxN36Ac/s800/std.JPG[/img:203eucz7]
choctastic Posts: 23
:wv Hi, Sillysocks your save the date cards are lovely! I like the range on the vistaprint website and I was thinking of ordering Christmas cards from them. This is probably a stupid question but I was wondering do they come with envelopes or do you have to buy them yourself? Thanks :thnk
They come with white envelopes as standard. Then you can pay extra for more jazzy ones!
choctastic Posts: 23
:thnk Thanks fifibelle, I think I'll go ahead and get them
you are most welcome! :wv P.S. your avatar is making me hungry!!!!