Menu

Vitamin E for Scars?

Go to Health & Fitness

beingchinmay
New Wolly

Vitamin E for Scars?

Postby beingchinmay » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Let go of the long-held belief that vitamin E is a miracle ingredient for healing or scarring. If anything, the thick vitamin E in capsules or in heavy creams is occlusive and can be a problem.

Annii
New Wolly

Re: Vitamin E for Scars?

Postby Annii » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:17 pm

I always believe in turmeric to treat scars, it's the safest and effective home remedy. Otherwise, I use Hiruscar gel for scars :)

BuzzyBee92
New Wolly

Postby BuzzyBee92 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Turmeric? Like the root?
I've near heard of it for treating scars. How do you use it?

Annii
New Wolly

Postby Annii » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Go to the asian market ask them for the root or powder, it only costs a few dollar and it lasts for a month or two ,and u can only do this at night so no one can see u because your face will turn to yellow. Cutting the root and putting on the skin, all over the face can improve your skintone and fade red mark.
Or you can make the paste from it: mix the turmeric powder with water and drink it, or mix the powder with lemon juice to apply on your skin.
There are many tutorials for this :D You can search on Youtube.

joshuamiller7602
New Wolly

Postby joshuamiller7602 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:08 am

Vitamin E as an antioxidant helps to maintain overall health preventing various diseases. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin and also helps in the proper functioning of the organs, various activities related to enzymes, preventing heart disease, high blood pressure and some neurological activities as well.
It encloses a group of eight compounds called tocopherols and tocotrienols which have their subsets that contain vitamin complex as found in nature. These compounds have different biological and chemical effects. https://goo.gl/F585PP

Go to Health & Fitness