Voltaire Draw

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LaSparkle Posts: 428
Any news of the draw???
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Not yet :o( Imagine?! LOVE Voltaire's collections. Going to meet with him regardless.
[quote="MrsAH":1wrfxut5]Not yet :o( Imagine?! LOVE Voltaire's collections. Going to meet with him regardless.[/quote:1wrfxut5] I KNOW!!!!!! I love his stuff too! Anything that sparkles is good with me :lvs ! How are the plans MrsAH, the ticker is ticking away!!! Exciting!!!! :hyper:
MrsAH Posts: 3715
All is good. Can't get over my ticker!! We are planning the HM at the moment and starting our paperwork and marriage course. I found my shoes and my headpiece too. More things off the list. Yay. Have you picked a venue?
[quote="MrsAH":11tdjae1]All is good. Can't get over my ticker!! We are planning the HM at the moment and starting our paperwork and marriage course. I found my shoes and my headpiece too. More things off the list. Yay. Have you picked a venue?[/quote:11tdjae1] Will PM you
elainee40 Posts: 89
oh man where are the results lol
I know!!! I'm soooooo hoping it's me! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dragonbride Posts: 447
I am dyin here!!!!!!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Oh I have everything crossed too!! Looked at the website again with OH last night, Voltaire's stuff is so beautiful!
[quote="cabbagehead":27c6bfo6]Oh I have everything crossed too!! Looked at the website again with OH last night, Voltaire's stuff is so beautiful![/quote:27c6bfo6] Ya the stuff really is divine! And Seamus knows his stuff too so a fab diamond is gauranteed! I can't wait to visit him