Vomitting bug!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chickonthego Posts: 224
Hi all, Just about coming out of the vomitting bug.Have had cramps, diarrhoea and spent 12 hours getting sick every 20 mins.Just letting people know of the importance of washing your hands as seemingly this is how it is transmitted.Its rampant where i live at the moment.Anyone else been stuck with this?Havent taken anything as havent been able to keep anything down. :cry:
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Didnt quite have the winter vomitting bug but had a bug where I had cramps and diarrohera for 3 days last week
Anon10yr+ Posts: 1874
mrs Posts: 673
Oh I had it, just 12 hours of it and it was too much, the best thing I found hot 7up, and motilium! even though I couldn't keep the 7 up down it helped clear the bug out of my system.
charli Posts: 5994
my friend is a nurse in wexford general and they have it there. WASH YOUR HANDS!!,
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
My friend next door in work had it since saturday,back today.I had it a few years ago....have to say its the worset thing I have ever had.Was on a plane to Lanzorote when the vomiting started :oops:
Aprilbridie Posts: 57
Could i meet up with one of you guys - i think a good dose of the vomiting bug might kick start my weight loss :lol:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:1py9e52z]Could i meet up with one of you guys - i think a good dose of the vomiting bug might kick start my weight loss :lol:[/quote:1py9e52z] Huh...I wish-It did'nt make me any different :roll:
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote:nedeuazb]Could i meet up with one of you guys - i think a good dose of the vomiting bug might kick start my weight loss :lol:[/quote:nedeuazb] Good Idea, heading off visiting ppl in all the local hospitals tonight now!! :lol: :lol:
Frankie Posts: 1571
H2b is only just beginning to surface after catching it last Monday - and today is Thursday. I reckon it's because he works with so many children - I dont - I work with adults who act like children :roll: That would be why I havent got it!!