Vote here for moderators or not! - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I know I had to go cold turkey for a couple of days but I saw one of the other girls have sneaky peaks at magic mum and eumom so reckoned I could have sneaky peaks at WOL. Nice to know I was missed :cry: :cry: :cry:
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:1bty38e9]I know I had to go cold turkey for a couple of days but I saw one of the other girls have sneaky peaks at magic mum and eumom so reckoned I could have sneaky peaks at WOL. Nice to know I was missed :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote:1bty38e9] what days ?
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
[quote:2nbq1md4]we had a lovely few weeks of peace there for a while[/quote:2nbq1md4] Oh please as if I'm going to believe that. The place went to the dogs without me. Now shut up you, you type too much.
[quote:ehnawpd4][quote:ehnawpd4]I know I had to go cold turkey for a couple of days but I saw one of the other girls have sneaky peaks at magic mum and eumom so reckoned I could have sneaky peaks at WOL. Nice to know I was missed :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote:ehnawpd4] what days ?[/quote:ehnawpd4] The first 2 days Mrs Dtb I think Lucky is talking about me
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
Moderator very good idea yeh..
mad woman Posts: 22106
is it the heat or what that has ye all so cranky?
Think it is, might go and get an ice cream
mad woman Posts: 22106
mmmm, sounds nice had a rowtrees fruit pastel ice lolly on the way home last week, v nice.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:3itmrxsa][quote:3itmrxsa]we had a lovely few weeks of peace there for a while[/quote:3itmrxsa] Oh please as if I'm going to believe that. The place went to the dogs without me. Now shut up you, you type too much.[/quote:3itmrxsa] yes granny
[quote:3w19f0u4]mmmm, sounds nice had a rowtrees fruit pastel ice lolly on the way home last week, v nice.[/quote:3w19f0u4] Just back from shop and enjoying a maxi twist 8)