voting request (apologies in advance...)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

zoey Posts: 1574
Hi all, I've entered a competition to win a 5,000 euro makeover for my garden. I would love love LOVE to win this competition (more than any holiday!) So I'm asking (begging :-8 ) all you lovely wollies to please please vote for me. Here's the link: Click on the name Eilish Murray (it's got a picture of my little son on it) and feel free to vote as many times as you like! Thanks so much guys - I really,really appreciate any of your votes. Zoey :thnk :thnk :thnk
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ok, I liked the page and found your pic (your son is ADORABLE by the way!) and clicked vote but it's still saying you have 0 votes? I'll check back tomorrow and vote again anyway.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I see on the Growsie wall there's been a bit of a problem with the voting. So I've left them a message on their wall telling them I vote for you! Hopefully they'll fix the glitch!
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
i tried to vote aswell but it keeps saying no votes? and you're son is too cute :o)ll
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
voted for you today, did it from his account too, he keeps wondering what are all these pages he's suddenly liking and voting for random people :) best of luck to you in the comp :o)ll
SmileyKaz and Moobride, thank you both so so much for your votes. I genuinely really appreciate your help :thnk I can't access Facebook in work so I've no idea how the votes are going today.Thanks also for your kind comments about my little boy. I have to say that I totally agree with you - he's my pride and joy :lvs I'd welcome any more votes from you all. I know some of you hate voting requests but I promise that this will be the first and last time. Keep 'em coming girls. Thanks a million! :thnk
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Done. Good luck :o)ll
Thanks Mrs. Dodders O-O Did you have any trouble voting???
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I don't think so. Seemed to go o.k. I'm not great on FB but I'm pretty sure it accepted it.