Waddling around

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I find that I really can't walk anywhere without it being a huge effort. Yesterday I walked from Pearse St to Stephens Green and back again. It's a walk I used to do nearly everyday at lunchtime. Yesterday I thought I was going to collaspe. My belly feels big and almost bloated constantly. I get a stitch at the slightest bit of exercise. I've just walked about 200yards and I'm in bits again. Surely this isn't normal?? I'm only 22 weeks and I'm not that big (I don't think). I'm just wondering if I can't walk anywhere now what will I be like later on. Does anybody else feel like this or is it just me?
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I've felt like this for the past few months! And I think its perfectly normal! Sure you'll always det those people who can fly around up until the birth, but feeling tired, big, and out of breath is normal too. Everyone is different. At the moment I'm not toobad in the mornings, but as the day goes on, I get more and more tired. Even emptying the dishwasher leaves me having to sit down to get my breath back! Don't worry about it, but do take it easy - you will get to the stage where you have to accept that you're just not as able as you were previously. But you'll be back to normal again, once baby comes! :wv
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I'm totally waddling, especially getting up at night time to go to the loo. I find myself clinging onto the bed for support - feel about 90!! Get totally breathless as well, I'm very big for my stage though I think. Or so everyone keeps telling me >:o( Don't worry hon its totally normal as far as I'm aware!!