Walk the line

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittenheart Posts: 1488
Hi girls, Just been to the cinema to see Walk the Line. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Joaquin Phoenix is sooo fine that I could eat him in one sitting and throw abandon to all the wedding plans and take off with him and his guitar into the sunset?!!!! :lol: :shock: The fact that makes him even more desirable is his lovely singing voice in the film thought it would have been dubbed over with Johnny Cash's voice but no he sang them all himself!!!. Please tell me I'm not alone or I will fell weird :lol:
MarieB Posts: 556
Oh God no, you're not weird at all. I've always thought he was a very sexy man :wink: Can't wait to see Walk the Line. Hoping to go in the next couple of days.
kittenheart Posts: 1488
Oh thank god it's not just me then, was starting to feel a little freaked out, I suppose I always thought he was good looking but never thought much other than that but in this film he is gorgeous!!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
He's alright but his brother was nicer looking.I like him as an actor since Gladiator and Signs.I would like to see Walk the Line too it got lots or got nominations for an Oscar.
missdior Posts: 187
His voice is amazing singing those Johnny Cash songs. He's cute, have to agree. Going to see the film on Valentine's Night, how romantic!!
willthiswork Posts: 1995
He's a hottie! I thought the film was brilliant. Hope himself and Reese Witherspoon get the Oscars, they were great.
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Ugh no! I think he's barf. Gladiator turned me off him totally. :hic Gimme Colin Firth.......... [img:33daj816]http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/colin-firth/colin-firth02.jpg[/img:33daj816]
MarieB Posts: 556
:shock: Mrs Peg Bundy how could you think he's barf?? As for Colin Firth, I don't get him tbh, but then again Brad Pitt doesn't do much for me either. Anyway back to the gorgeous Joaquin, mmmm he's just sooo sexy.
pricilla Posts: 1564
That film is magic. I've been to see it twice already. He is absolutely gorgeous in it. I'm having all the same feelings, I was even eyeing up a vest for H2B to wear, haha! I swear I thought I'd lost it. I never liked Mr. Phoenix or vests before, that movie is having a funny effect on me :D
pricilla Posts: 1564
No offence Peg but could you remove that eyesore please, he isn't a patch on Joaquin.