Walking Up the Aisle (Winter Weddings 2011 - Motivation)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsrockstar2b Posts: 92
So i was wondering whether or not their would be any of you fantastic wollies interested in some group motivation.... in anticipation of their upcoming nupitals. O:o) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I was thinking that those of us with winter nupitals (October - December) could motivate each other with our toning/weight loss goals and keep each other on track, if anyone was interested. Its the perfect time to start really toning and getting to grips with all things diet and fitness related. O:o)
Bubbles2010 Posts: 17
Hi that sounds like a great idea. I am also winter 2011 and need to get the weight down asap!
Xmasbride2b2011 Posts: 118
Yes great idea Mrsrockstar2b.....I am decemeber bride and have decided as of monday week I will be in serious motivation mode:) I have Bon Jovi this weekend and going down to Waterford for a few days so no point even starting this week.....So I tell myself :-8
Lenni Posts: 133
I'm in. Getting married 31st December. Went on a shake diet and lost nearly 3 stone, i reckon I have back on at least a stone. Too scared to weigh myself and so annoyed that I let myself go again. So I am totally up for it. How should we go about it. Weekly Weigh-ins? Do an exercise plan??? Lets go Winter Wollies :o)ll
Hi that sounds good. Maybe weekly weigh-in starting next monday. What diet plans are ye doing. I'm attempting weight watchers at home. I have 16 lb to go to target weight!!!! Scary
Monday sounds good :) Im not exactly sure how much I have till target as I have avoided the scales for ages. I had 1 stone to go but reckon Ive bout 2 stone now >:o( Im not great with healty food. I might route out my old ww books too and follow that. Or just try to eat healty. Mayb we should set a goal of doing exercise 3 times a week. It could be a walk, or 10 mins of floor exercises, anything at all... What you all think? Lookin forward to this now.
mrsrockstar2b Posts: 92
OMG... i do apologies ladies, i've been off WOL all week long because I haven't been in work due to an entirely frozen neck I obtained somewhere between being a stepford wife 2 be last friday night, then hairdressing and dress shopping on saturday. I ended up in the doc on sunday and came ouut with a neck brace :weep feeling better now, although i could be another stone up with all the eating i've done to compensate for the nausa from the pills ;o( Is anyone involved in a gym? or doing a regular exercise class??? That would obviously affect results compared to who wouldn't be going down that strict line..... Lets god Winter Wollies :o)ll
You poor thing I hope you feel better! Ya I do regular exercise so maybe we could post that too. Might help with motivation, I defo need it!
Hi, well I suppose I'll kick this off. I've already lost a good bit of weight but since I put some back on I'm gonna start a fresh. Im currently 175.5 lbs, 5th 10 and in the over weight category. My weigh in day will be a Wednesday mornin, I prefer doing it mid week. I did 30 mins of exercise tonight on the wii, just dance, the just sweat intence program. Any1 want to join me an log their details. X
Hi ya I'll join u! I'm currently 142lb. I'm 5'2. So I have bit to go. No exercise this week moving house. So hopefully will get stuck in next week!