Menu

Wanted:Dresselicious Swatches

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsG2Be Posts: 191
Hi everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has dresselicious swatches that they no longer need. I just said I'd ask here before ordering one from them! Thanks in advance!!!!
OrTees Posts: 907
Hi, I have these- PM me your address and I'll stick them in the post for you O:o) .
powderpink Posts: 75
I would love to get my hands on the chiffon ones too if anyone else has a set that they don't need. Please let me know
candlequeen Posts: 991
Chancing my arm, but does anyone have the royal blue swatch? :thnk
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
I think I have the chiffon swatches at home, ill try and hoak the out and I will post here and I'd be happy to give them to someone
powderpink Posts: 75
AwkwardAnnie - if you have them that would be great!! Let me know and I will pm you my address. Candlequeen - if awkwardannie has them, I could send you the royal blue once because I don't think I will be using that one!!!
candlequeen Posts: 991
[quote="powderpink":2tae7fvi]AwkwardAnnie - if you have them that would be great!! Let me know and I will pm you my address. Candlequeen - if awkwardannie has them, I could send you the royal blue once because I don't think I will be using that one!!![/quote:2tae7fvi] Thank you, that would be great xxx
I forgot to look!!! I'll look tonight and post the colours and post them to whoever wants them! I even might have the satin ones...
Right O Girls - Sorry for keeping you girls waiting, found the tab of swatches from Dressiliciouss. Now I have both the Chiffon & Satin Swatches In both tabs the colours are Pink Red Black Gold – I can't make it out Teal Silver – Again can't make it out Royal Blue Coral I took the Brown and Purple off the swatches but I'm pretty sure I could put my hand to them when I get home... so more than likely they are available too... So if you want any of those... PM me your address and what colours you want and I'll pop them into the post for you...
IMAWIFEYIPEE Posts: 228
Hi girls i also have a set of chiffon swatches if anyone needs them just pm your address.. :o)ll :o)ll