Wanted - Treadmill.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Hi I posted this in buy and sell also but there is more traffic here. I'm looking to buy a motorised treadmill, pref easy store but I'm easy. Hopefully someone has one to sell at a reasonable price or knows a good deal on.
princessjk Posts: 46
Hi I have a motorised Treadmill for sale, has only been used a couple of times,bought it in the run up to my wedding but I think I literally used it 4 times ha ! PM me ur email or phone number and I will send you a picture of it, its a tempest fitness, am selling it for 350.00 Thanks
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Thanks for replying but unfortunately thats way outta my budget.
anyash Posts: 4
Hi, I have a Reebok Active Runner OS 11301 Treadmill for sale. Here's some details: "With Speeds of up to 14km/h (8.8mph) combined with a powerful 1.25HP motor, this Durable Active Runner Treadmill from Reebok is perfect for both walking and running alike, testing you to push your ability and fitness to the next level. A Running Belt of 40x120cms offers all the room you could need, and with 3 levels of manual incline and Hand Pulse Sensors to measure your Heart Rate, you can alter the difficulty of your training and accurately track your success. The Active Runner can also be easily folded up when not in use, maximising space and efficiency without compromising on functionality. This High Quality Treadmill features a Blue Backlit LCD Display to measure Distance, Calories, Time, Speed and Pulse, as well as providing a variety of target, Pre-set and Quick Start programs." It's in very good condition, I found it great to use. Unfortunately, after having 2 kids in 2 years haven't the energy to unfold it now. I'm in Co. Wexford, was hoping to get about 150. for it (paid 550). You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.